14.1.2011

ALL OUR LIVES - CHEMTRAILS



Sitting in the garden watching the planes going by
I started thinking what the sky was like when I was a child
Hey Jumbo jet you're a slug leaving trails behind
Got to look up and wake up you'll be amazed at what you find


What's going wrong in our skies?
Have you seen what they're leaving behind?
Chemical trails poisoning lives
Don't say you're proud, get you're head out of the clouds


I wrote down chemtrails, I googled it on line
Secretly wishing it was me who was losing my mind
But I'm not alone there's a million questions like mine
But don't you get restless, there's six billion on our side


All of those pilots, so sadly they fly
Taking their orders, without asking why
The truth is within us, and guess where it lies?
In all our lives


Ignorance was bliss I guess, but now we're all getting wise
So smile if you want to smile, we know where the power lies
It lies in all our lives.

Ei kommentteja: