30.12.2010

JOYRIDE TO THE NEW YEAR.. NEW DIMENSIONS !



I decided to do this Happy New Year -wishing my own way and as a grand "music-freak" I'd  like to drive you to the next year by these amazing sounds and melodies which blows, at least, my mind..
Hopefully yours as well!



I really feel like getting into higher dimensions just by listening to these mind-exploding and uplifting tunes and can find myself travelling thru the space, all around the infinite cosmos and into the other galaxies and stars. This may sound weird and a little bit crazy to someone, but it's Real to me.
If you don't like so much trance music, please listen at least the first track.. it's so awesome :D


So, if you feel like having a little visit to the BEYOND with me,
c'mon follow me and join the joyride!

Let's go together and say hello to our cosmic
sisters and brothers ;)

Let's MIND-TRAVEL!
Saniya

♫♪ ♫ ♫♪ ♫


 

 

 

Here's an excellent new track of Sonique.. marvellous lyrics, great dance sound - Love it!
 

This is so Out Of This World... love it!










Ei kommentteja: